- Chromoly steel - CNC fabrication - 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules - 5mm
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
$13.75 - $13.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
- Bargain priced tensioner for turning a geared bike into a single speed - Fixed position aluminum arm with quiet rubber sealed bearing pulley - Mounts in place of derailleur
Hope Quick Release Seatpost Clamps. · CNC-machined aluminum lever and clamp · Brass cam allows increased durability clamping force · Laser-etched logos
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$5.99 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to bikes with compatible mounting provisions and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Burly construction is great for supporting heavy bikes - Direct mount for frames or eBikes with mounting provisions - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty - Max. load 25 kg
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
$7.99 - $15.15
The Problem Solvers Standard Top Cap is a light, durable aluminum top cap for threadless headsets. These caps fit all forks.
Page 1 of 4 Next page