45NRTH teamed up with Red Wing leather to create a limited edition boot with a heritage look. This boot retains all the technical features of the original Wolvhammer. The Wolvhammer transcends traditional cycling footwear, drawing conceptual inspiration from mountaineering boots. They've removed the outer zipper and Velcro in favor of a lace-up design with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in. The full-grain leather and ballistic nylon shell provides a durable barrier while the waterproof membrane protects your feet from the elements. Aerogel in the foot bed blocks cold cleats from chilling your toes. When the snow gets deep, pair them with Bergraven Gaiters (sold separately) with the dedicated hook in the toe-box.
Scott's Tour shoes are made for all kinds of use, whether that's on the road to work, or on the first leg of your coast-to-coast tour. They're perfect for cyclists who want well-ventilated shoes that give them comfort and stability with a great, spacious fit. The three strap Ano-Fit system allows easy adjustment, while the grippy rubber outsoles provide traction and sure-footed walking when not on your bike.
Get the most out of your rides around town and in the gym with Garneau's Multi RX shoes. The rigid rubber soles deliver fantastic pedaling power and the synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers are light, comfy and breathe exceptionally well. Plus, the Velcro straps make putting these great shoes on quick and easy.
$110.00 - $116.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$230.99 - $231.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
GET CONNECTED. Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced. Features - MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes - Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe) - Updates over V1 include: - Narrower heel with shark skin fabric - Higher volume toe box - Improved outsole with larger cleat platform - Updated tongue for improved comfort
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
A completely updated version of Five Ten's legendary Freerider, the Freerider Pro touts superior toe protection and quicker drying than its predecessor while still utilizing a full, S1 dotty outsole for proven grip and durability. The Freerider Pro performs well for everything from all-mountain to light downhill. Chris Kovarik is quoted as saying, "The Freerider Pro is my favorite shoe to date". - Synthetic, light-weight, weather-resistant upper - Impact-resistant toe box - Compression-molded EVA midsole - Removable Ortholite molded sock liner
Scott's MTB Elite Boa shoes are an all-mountain choice that takes comfort to the next level. It offers a more relaxed fit and features the Boa closure system for easy, secure adjustment. An upper Boa ratchet, and a Velcro strap across the forefoot, let you dial in your perfect fit. Protective shoe armor in high wear areas ramps up durability. ErgoLogic insoles feature adjustable arch support and a metatarsal button for high-end comfort even when pushing hard. The soles feature a minimal racing style tread design constructed with Scott's Sticki rubber for fantastic traction on roots and rocks.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
Slip on Louis Garneau’s Terra MTB Shoes and wrap your feet in comfort and support. The mesh/synthetic-leather uppers provide excellent ventilation, while Garneau's ErgoGrip MTB outsoles are reinforced and have tough rubber lugs for superior pedal power, traction and support. There are also molded heel cups and triple Velcro closures for a custom fit. These great shoes are reinforced front and rear for durability. And, when the conditions turn muddy, you can add the included aluminum spikes for the ultimate grip.
Get the most out of your rides around town and in the gym with Garneau's Multi RX Shoes. The rigid rubber soles deliver fantastic pedaling power and the nylon mesh and synthetic-leather uppers are light, comfy and breathe exceptionally well. Plus, the Velcro straps make putting on these great shoes quick and easy.
Needing off-the-bike walkabilty, the Women's Opal is designed for fitness, relaxed commutes or recreational weekend rides. DETAILS: -Multi Lite outsole: Ventilated semi-rigid outsole to -facilitate walking -Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points -HRS-80: Provides heel support -Fastening system with laces and elastic to hold laces: Lightweight and easy to adjust -Color and black laces included -Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability -Cool Stuff insole with improved arch support and ventilation -Heel reflector -Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats -Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 10 oz/285 g
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x bluckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
Brave the most extreme winter conditions and never worry about your feet with 45NRTH's Wølfgar Winter Cycling Boot. They will keep your feet warm down to -25ºF and keep out the harshest of winter days and nights. Whether you're heading out on a multi-day expedition or groomed singletrack session, the removable felted wool liner boot wicks moisture away from your feet while retaining its insulating properties. On long rides, carry a spare liner to swap out for a fresh, dry pair. Precise placement of aerogel under the foot and over the toe blocks cold and wind from chilling your feet. The 2-bolt compatible Vibram outsole is custom studdable to claw into the ice when things get slick.
$120.00 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$140.00 - $147.00
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Get the most out of your rides around town and in the gym with Garneau's Terra Lite Shoes. The rigid rubber soles deliver fantastic pedaling power and the synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers are light, comfy and breathe exceptionally well. Plus, the quick lacing system with Velcro strap make putting these great shoes on quick and easy.
Budget meets versatility with the women's Jade shoe, perfectly adapted to the needs of entry-level roadies or fitness class junkies. DETAILS: -Ergo Air® II reinforced nylon outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation -Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points -HRS-80: Provides heel support -Offset straps: Provide effective heel support -Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability -Cool Stuff insole with improved arch support and ventilation -Velcro closure straps: Easy to adjust -Heel reflector: Improves visibility -Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats with shims (-F-4, R-4) -Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 9.6 oz/272 g
Scott's Trail Boa EVO shoes are versatile all-terrain performers with all-day comfort. These all-mountain shoes feature a Boa L5 lacing system with 3D formed EVA tongue, breathable airmesh, and a synthetic nubuck upper, along with welded armor protection for durability in high-wear areas. The relaxed fit, Sticki rubber outsole, and hike-a-bike friendly nylon chassis keep you going strong on and off the bike.
Our entry-level MTB shoe, the Gravel is a great choice for beginning mountain bikers. DETAILS: -Ergo Grip 2 outsole with removable studs: Provides excellent traction for walking and configured to maximize mud clearing -Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points -HRS-80: Provides heel support -Offset straps: Provide effective heel support -Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability -Velcro closure straps: Easy to adjust -Hot Stuff insole with improved arch support -Heel reflector -Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats -Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 12.9 oz/365 g
Page 1 of 1